Webkey ~ Remote control Android phone from browser
Posted by Jayce Ooi as Software
Want to use keyboard to type SMS? Capture screenshot of your Android phone? Browse and read files on your phone? Webkey for Android is the application that you need. You can remote control Android phone from any browser with Webkey. Note – root access is required.
Webkey for Android
- You can click and type on the phone
- Get screenshots in jpeg and png, record images in sequence
- Start phone calls
- Open webpages on the phone
- Browse, download from, upload to the SD card ~ AjaXplorer
- Browse and read every files on phone
- Adjust LCD backlight
- Get the phone’s location
- Reading and writing SMS,
- Exporting contacts, messages, call list in txt, csv, xml,
- Chat with phone and other users
- Terminal emulator with Shell In A Box
- User rights management, log
- Works on Wi-Fi, 3g
- DynDNS support
- SSL support for direct connections
- Very low memory footprint and almost no CPU use in idle.
Download Webkey at Android Market here.