Got this from friend too. Go through it if you have time. Enjoy…
Posted by Jayce Ooi as Ramblings
My Microsoft Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 7000 does not perform well. This is how it moves – irregular. It does not move correctly when I move the mouse up/down or to the left/right side.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, ‘My purpose is to __________ today.’
5. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did last year.
7. Make time to pray. Prayers provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more food that grows on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in ‘plants’.
Yeah… Intel is starting to recruit people again. There will be 2 Intel Career Roadshows which will be held at Penang and Kuala Lumpur. Hmm… Why work at Intel? Intel is a great place to work. Why? Intel gives free ice cream, free mug, free apple, soda drink and hot drink. Doesn’t it sound good?
If you manage to find your job in Intel… Make sure that you send your resume to me at email@example.com, so that I can get the referral bonus. Thanks lo.
Yeah… I received my Standard Chartered credit card today. And it came along with “Free 1 night hotel stay in Standard Room at First World Hotel, Genting Highlands Resort” voucher. I can go Genting Highlands again lo. And I booked 1 room already too. Will go to Genting Highlands first before go to Melaka. Can’t wait for my holidays…
Free 1 night at First World Hotel voucher
Actually, I applied this Standard Chartered credit card because of this voucher. Else I will not simply apply credit card. The Standard Chartered credit card officer was happy to see me. Because he did not need to persuade me much to sign up for the card. I went there by myself.
Do you want a free night at First World Hotel, Genting Highlands too?