ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3 for HTC HD2 is another Chinese New Year Gift to me. Thanks xda-developer, RaiderX303. It is a must installed application for MAGLDR v1.13. ClockworkMod Recovery is now booting from NAND instead of the old SD Card boot method. Download the recovery with the partition layout you require to flash the ROM. Then flash it like standard NAND ROM using DAF and MAGLDR USB Flasher. Finally, select AD Recovery to load into ClockworkMod Recovery.
ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3 Change Log
- Supports AD Recovery in MAGLDR
- MAGLDR v1.13 REQUIRED
- 400MB Partition layout now works with 512MB LEO for ROM with Data2SD
Which partition layout size of ClockworkMod Recovery should I use?
Depending on what type of ROM that you plan to use, you should choose the partition size based on the following.
- 150MB Partition – For bare ROM including CyanogenMod, AOSP, and MIUI
- 250MB Partition – For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Standard Sense ROM including Desire and EVO based ROM, can also be used for some squashed HD builds
- 400MB Partition – For Larger ROM including unsquashed Desire HD and Z ROM, ROM REQUIRE data2sd for EU HD2 with 512MB NAND
Download ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3