Yeah… It’s time to colour up your Google Nexus 4. Yes, install custom modification to speed up performance, improve user experience, overclock, undervolt and a lot more… Besides, you can also change the way of Nexus 4 by installing custom theme and boot animation too. Sound good, right? Yes, but always make a Nandroid backup Nexus 4 with CWM first before try out any custom modification. Else your Nexus 4 might end up in bootloop.
How to install update zip on Nexus 4 with CWM?
- Copy the update zip file that you plan to install into Nexus 4 internal storage (sdcard).
- Boot into Nexus 4 CWM.
- Select install zip from sdcard.
- Select choose zip from sdcard.
- Select 0/ (other number if multiusers).
- Select your update zip file.
- Select Yes – Install your update zip file.
- Select +++++Go Back+++++ when finished.
- Finally, select reboot system now.
- That’s it.
Enjoy your new installed mod on Google Nexus 4.