Wow… This is fast. There is already untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9.0. Yup, Pangu team is the star of the show now after TaiG team for iOS 8.3 – 8.4. Chinese teams really are great at jailbreaking iOS devices nowadays. Thanks to them, we can enjoy untethered jailbreak on all iPad, iPod, iPhone with iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2…
All iOS 8.4 supported devices like iPhone 6s & 6s Plus, iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone 5 & 5s & 5c, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad Air 1 & Air 2, iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini 1, Mini 2, Mini 3 are able to upgrade to iOS 9. Therefore, you are able to jailbreak them as well with Pangu jailbreak tool.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 devices?
- First of all, download Pangu Jailbreak Tool here.
- Then install the tool on Windows.
- Be sure to turn off Find My iPhone and Passcode.
- Connect your iOS device to PC
- Launch Pangu jailbreak tool and follow its instructions to jailbreak.
- Wait for the tool to jailbreak your iOS device.
- Finally, Cydia should be installed on your iOS device now.
Hmm… My iPad 3 is still using iOS 8.3. Should I upgrade to iOS 9? Will its hardware processor manages to handle it? I wonder…