ROM Upgrade for HTC HD2… It will be a little bit scary if you are upgrading Windows Mobile ROM for the first time. Fear no more. Here is a video guide to help you in step by step. This is the official ROM upgrade guide. It needs a PC and USB cable that connect to your phone.
- Windows Mobile Device Center installed on Windows Vista / Windows 7 or
- ActiveSync installed on Windows XP
- New HTC HD2 ROM
- Phone battery is at least 50%
Step by Step Guide
- Connect USB cable from PC to phone.
- Select ‘ActiveSync’ and click ‘Done’.
- Execute HTC HD2 RUU.
- Click ‘Yes’ if User Access Control prompt up.
- Follow HTC HD2 RUU onscreen instructions to install.
- Bootloader will be loaded with USB status during starting of installation.
- Installation process will take around 4 minutes from 0% to 100%.
- Phone will reboot after finish installation.
- First time use preparation process will take around 4 minutes too.
- Then follow phone onscreen instructions to setup.
- Disconnect USB cable from phone.
- That’s all.
Enjoy new HTC HD2 Windows Mobile ROM…