Great news to all PROBOX2 Air Plus users. There is an OTA update on your TV Box. Actually, there was one before this latest 20170603 firmware. That one has system optimization and some minor bugs fixed 20170523. Same apply to this one. Yes, PROBOX2 team is giving out their best on continuously support and improve PROBOX2 Air Plus no doubt. There are 2 methods to install the latest firmware – OTA and TF Card. Just pick the one that suit you most.
List of bugs fixed / changes:
- Fixed “Return” button of Remote+ cannot use for Kodi 17.
- Fixed Microphone of Remote+ cannot be enabled occasionally.
- Fixed “Unfortunately, Probox2 EX Launcher has stopped” message always display once time after some app(s) installation.
- Fixed “Google Play Error” message after boot up.
- Fixed City information could not be saved or display error after next reboot.
- WIFI / Bluetooth Optimization
Do make a backup of all your important files and data. Factory reset is required for these changes to be effective. That’s it. And here is the firmware (link) for those wish to do TF card update manually.