I hardly find a good Chinese handwriting input for Android last year. But there are several Chinese handwriting recognition IME for Android right now. And most of them are free to download. Android market is getting bigger and bigger. But some of the IMEs do not handwriting support even it mentions that it has. Anyway, here is the top 5 free Chinese handwriting recognition input for your Android phone…
- 丰富输入方式 – 支持拼音输入法（包括全拼、双拼）、笔画输入法、五笔输入法、智能英文输入法、手写输入法等
- 丰富的词库功能 – 百度强大的中文搜索技术下，提炼出来最适合手机的近9万精准词组。
Personally, I like its full screen Chinese handwriting mode. Perfect for small screen phone. And the text suggestion is working great too.
gPen Handwriting IME (中文手写输入法)
Bonus point – you can type English and Chinese handwriting at the same page. And love its text suggestion function too.
- Supports Chinese character recognition in free-style
- Supports English words recognition in Cursive handwriting style
- Supports handwriting gestures
- Supports full screen and magic grid input
- Supports user dictionary
- Supports multi-font settings
- Supports prediction (predicting Chinese phrase or Pinyin prediction)
- Supports 3 UI languages: Simplified, Traditional, English
Too bad, it is 15 days trial version only.
Which Chinese handwriting recognition input do you prefer?