It is very user unfriendly when you browse on the website that disable mouse right click button. I always right click on at link and open as new tab by using Firefox or Internet Explorer 7. I hate it when those website disable the right click function. So how to solve it?
1. Go to “Tools” -> “Options”
2. Click “Contents” tab
1. Click “Tools”->”Internet Options”
2. Click the “Security” tab.
3. Click “Custom Level”
4. Scroll down to the “Scripting” section.
5. Set “Active Scripting” to “Disable”
6. Click “Ok”. Restart your internet browser.