Is your Samsung Galaxy Note II not stable lately? Applications always force close or face data loss issue? It’s time to restore Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) backup then. Of course, you need to have a backup Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with ClockworkMod Recovery first in order to do a restore. Always do Nandroid backup from time to time. And restore the one that you require when needed. Come on, follow this step by step guide to restore Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with ClockworkMod Recovery…
Step by Step Guide
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see SGN2 Logo.
- ClockworkMod Recovery will be loaded then.
- Go to backup and restore with Volume Up / Down buttons (or on-screen up / down buttons).
- Select Restore with Power button.
- Choose the backup image that you want to restore.
- Then select Yes – Restore.
- After restore finished, select Go Back.
- Then select reboot system now.
- That’s all.
Note – select ‘restore from external sdcard’ if you have backup copy on external SD card.