Samsung Galaxy S III is not stable? Face issues like applications always force close or data loss? It’s time to restore Samsung Galaxy S3 with ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) backup then. Of course, you need to have a backup Samsung Galaxy S3 with ClockworkMod Recovery first in order to do a restore. You can make several backups from time to time. And restore the one that you require when needed. Follow this step by step guide to restore Samsung Galaxy S3 with ClockworkMod Recovery.
Step by Step Guide
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see SGS3 Logo.
- ClockworkMod Recovery will be loaded then.
- Go to backup and restore with Volume Up / Down buttons.
- Select Restore with Power button.
- Choose the backup image that you want to restore.
- Then select Yes – Restore.
- After restore finished, select reboot system now.
- That’s all.
Enjoy your fully functional Samsung Galaxy S3 again…