My friend told me a great files download manager called JDownloader last month. I did not have the chance to try it until now. JDownloader simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters like Rapidshare.com or Megaupload.com. It offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, captcha recognition, automatically file extraction. Therefore, you just need paste the download links into JDownloader and let it runs the show. Most important part ~ it is FREE.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files parallel
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has an own powerful OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Containerfiles
- Decryptplugins for many services. e.g. sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, RLSLog….
- Youtube, Vimeo, clipfish video and Mp3 Download
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 110 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Webinterface, Shutdown)
Download JDownloader here.