Yeah… MEE audio has another goodies available for all of us. Yup, it is Connect wireless audio transmitter. A device that enables TVs and other devices to stream high-quality digital audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers, wirelessly. Besides, Connect offers both analog and digital audio inputs for the widest compatibility with old and new TVs, as well as any other devices with optical (TOSLINK S/PDIF), RCA, or 3.5mm stereo audio output. In addition, it supports the aptX and aptX Low Latency Bluetooth audio codecs for high-fidelity, low latency audio with aptX-enabled headphones.
- Bluetooth stereo audio transmitter enables TVs to stream high definition sound wirelessly
- Analog and digital inputs for universal compatibility with TVs and other devices
- 3 ways to hook up your TV – 3.5mm headphone jack, RCA, or optical TOSLINK S/PDIF
- Streams audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX® technology for high-fidelity, low latency audio
- Compact and portable design with built-in battery for use on the move
Interested? Head to MEE audio Website to find out more.