Sony α7S II Compact Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera arrives Malaysia finally. Hmm… Can someone give me money to buy it? Yes, I always wish to have a compact full frame camera that easy to carry around. No more bulky and heavy SLR camera. That’s one of the reason that I don’t carry my SLR out unless it is an important event to capture. Besides, mine cannot take 4K video some more. Hmm…. It’s time to upgrade, right?
Sony α7S II Features
- Ultra-high sensitivity up to 4096001 with low noise across the whole range
- Wide dynamic range across entire ISO range delivering smooth tonal gradation from dark to bright conditions
- In-camera 5-axis optical image stabilisation for expanded shooting possibilities
- Internal 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning in full-frame format
- Wide range of professional movie functionality including S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3, new Gamma Assist Display, enhanced Zebra Function, Full HD 120fps recording and 4x/5x slow motion recording and full pixel readout without pixel binning in full-frame format
- High-speed AF with enhanced accuracy in wide ranging scenes and advanced shooting functions
The new α7S II full-frame interchangeable lens digital camera is offered at the suggested retail price of RM 13,499 (body only). Sony Malaysia is also introducing a limited-time pre-order promotion and exclusive bundling package to celebrate the arrival of the α7S II. From 9th October to 25th October, Sony fans that place their orders at a Sony Store or online store will be entitled to bring home a 128GB memory card, Artisan strap and Think Tank case.
More Sony α7S II information can be found here.