Yeah… Another version of DFT LEO MAGLDR Bootloader was released by Cotulla. And this brings it up to version 1.13 now. It is like a Chinese New Year Gift to me. Thanks Cotulla.
What’s New in MAGLDR v1.13?
- Added support for Android Recovery (AD Recovery)
- Added support for raw boot partition format (like in native android devices)
- Fixed USBMassStorage data lost on big transfers
- Fixed Power-Off-Cable-Plug-Stop. Phone now detects this situation and reboots. Battery controller inside LEO needs runtime control during charge, it implemented in OS.
- v1.13 still compatible with 1.10 1.11 1.12. Future version maybe not compatible with previous, be warned.
- Added option “ClearSD MBR”. which erase MBR, so card can be formatted via any program after WP7 boot (“200 Mb problem”).