How to Install Android on HTC HD2? There are several type of Android for HTC HD2 like SD card Android, NAND Android in MAGLDR format, CWM format and cLK format. CWM NAND Android ROM is the most common ROM for HTC HD2. And I prefer it because I can use Nandroid to make backup and restore. There are several components needed to be installed before you can use NAND Android. But it is not hard to install them when you can follow my step by step video guides.
- Radio that support 576 MB RAM
- DFT MAGLDR Bootloader v1.13
- ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3
- EXT3 partition on SD card
Do take your time to study these guides. Then install them one by one. You need all these components in order to use CWM NAND Android with A2SD+ support.
- How to Install HSPL4 on HTC HD2? (Video)
- How to Install Custom Radio v2.15 ROM on HTC HD2? (Video)
- How to Install MAGLDR v1.13 on HTC HD2? (Video)
- How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3 on HTC HD2? (Video)
- How to create EXT3 partition on SD card with ClockworkMod Recovery? (Video)