There is lot of file managers for Android out there no matter paid or free. Paid file explorer should be better because of the special added features. However, there are those free file manager which have all the features like the paid one too. In addition, they are ads free. ASTRO File Manager and Linda File Manager were famous when I started to use Android. However, they are not ads free. So I stick with OI File Manager which provide the features that I need. Thankfully, Android platform is getting bigger each day. And more and more free Android file manager with no ads is coming out too. Here is the best top 5 Android file explorer without advertisements that I prefer…
- File Manager – Operate files (Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
- Multiselect files
- Application manager – Manage apps (Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
- Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files
- View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere
- Thumbnails for images, and with an inbuilt image browser
- Text viewers and editors
- Search files
- Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
- FTP client
- Bluetooth file transfer tool.
- Kill tasks, with a one click
- Shortcuts, bookmark manager
- Root explorer
ES File Explorer is an all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client. It also have the root explorer function. Who said free stuff is not good?