How to revive SD card after install Windows Phone 7 on HTC HD2? Yes, Windows Phone 7 ‘kills’ your SD card during its installation and partition with its own file format. Your SD card is practically useless now unless you revive it by repartition it again. No worry, I just revived my SD card and you can do the same too.
Tag: SD card
Haha… I received lot of question on how to remove Windows Phone 7 from HTC HD2 and go back to Windows Mobile 6.5. Android on HTC HD2 had been out for months and I did not receive any help request to remove it. But Windows Phone 7 on HTC HD2 is not even 1 week old, people seem don’t like it and want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Okay, here is the step by step guide to remove Windows Phone 7 from HTC HD2. Oh, you might want to revive your SD card first…
ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3 for HTC HD2 is another Chinese New Year Gift to me. Thanks xda-developer, RaiderX303. It is a must installed application for MAGLDR v1.13. ClockworkMod Recovery is now booting from NAND instead of the old SD Card boot method. Download the recovery with the partition layout you require to flash the ROM. Then flash it like standard NAND ROM using DAF and MAGLDR USB Flasher. Finally, select AD Recovery to load into ClockworkMod Recovery.
ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3 Change Log
- Supports AD Recovery in MAGLDR
- MAGLDR v1.13 REQUIRED
- 400MB Partition layout now works with 512MB LEO for ROM with Data2SD
Yeah… Another version of DFT LEO MAGLDR Bootloader was released by Cotulla. And this brings it up to version 1.13 now. It is like a Chinese New Year Gift to me. Thanks Cotulla.
What’s New in MAGLDR v1.13?
- Added support for Android Recovery (AD Recovery)
- Added support for raw boot partition format (like in native android devices)
- Fixed USBMassStorage data lost on big transfers
- Fixed Power-Off-Cable-Plug-Stop. Phone now detects this situation and reboots. Battery controller inside LEO needs runtime control during charge, it implemented in OS.
- v1.13 still compatible with 1.10 1.11 1.12. Future version maybe not compatible with previous, be warned.
- Added option “ClearSD MBR”. which erase MBR, so card can be formatted via any program after WP7 boot (“200 Mb problem”).
After running Mdeejay eVo Sense Matted Android ROM on my HTC HD2 for months, I discovered that internal phone storage is running low. And I cannot install new applications or games. I found out that I set only 512 MB internal phone storage when I installed this ROM. So I need to increase data.img file size without damage my data in there. How to increase Android data.img file size for HTC HD2?