WeTek Hub is a solid and well performed Android TV Box. And it is highly maintained by WeTek support too. Therefore, there are several WeOS ROM available for you to download then. Or you can upgrade through Over-the-air programming (OTA) method too. Anyway, original firmware is used to downgrade or change back from custom ROM. Else OTA upgrade should fit the bill for most users out there. For example, if you don’t like WeOS v2.0.1 due to slow performance, you can always downgrade back to WeOS v1.0.2. That’s it. So far, there are 6 official ROM for Android 5.0 Lollipop. Android 6 Marshmallow is here too with latest Kodi 17 and support Netflix 4K…
Download WeTek Hub Stock ROM
WeOS 1.0.1 Changelog:
- Added Web Interface (Virtual RCU, Screenshot tool, HW and SW infos).
- Added DLNA server.
- Added support for more USB HID devices.
- Fixed some minor bugs and improved user experience.
WeOS 1.0.2 Changelog:
- VNC server (http://kanaka.github.io/noVNC/noVNC/vnc.html – Host: IP, Port: 5900)
- Introduced new launcher features: Widgets, Bing wallpaper
- Update WeTek Media Player to 16.1-Jarvis-WeTekMediaPlayer-v3
- Update Kodi to Kodi v17.0 “Krypton” Alpha 2
- New uboot to fix 4K resolution at LibreELEC and OpenELEC
- Fix on the RAM management
- Various fixes in Android and Kernel.
WeOS 2.0.1 Changelog:
- Brand new launcher
- Aptoide, largest independent Android app store
- Multitasking app switcher
- Web interface listening port changed to 8008
- Language no longer changes inadvertently when connecting to HDMI-CEC
- Removed FTP server and telnet.
WeOS v2.0.2 Changelog:
- WeOS Launcher bug fixes
- Bug fix for some streaming apps
- Various fixes regarding system’s performance and stability.
WeOS 3.1 Changelog:
- Improved DRM playback
- Improved 4K playback
- Improved Auto refresh rate system for Kodi
- Update WeOSLauncher
- Update WeTekSetupWizard
- Update Kodi to 17.3
- Update Aptoide
- Update Google Apps
- Update file manager