Every Android device has its own built-in recovery. It lets you to upgrade ROM via OTA update. And clean your device with factory reset function. Same apply to Xiaomi Redmi 2. It has this kind of simple recovery too ~ Mi-Recovery. It is still using version 2.0.1 same like previous generation Redmi 1S. And provide the same abilities too. As usual, you can load Redmi 2 Mi-Recovery via software and hardware modes…
How to load Xiaomi Redmi 2 Recovery Mode?
Software method –
- Launch Updater (located in Tools).
- Click on more items (…).
- Select Reboot to Recovery mode.
- Then choose the correct language.
- Mi-Recovery will be loaded then.
Hardware method –
- Power off Redmi 2.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time.
- Select recovery.
- Then choose the language that you prefer.
- Mi-Recovery will be loaded.
- That’s it.
Note – don’t play around with recovery if you don’t know anything about it.