Your Amazon Kindle Fire volume is too soft? Not loud enough even on maximum volume? Here is the free solution to boost Kindle Fire max volume. Volume+ is an application for Android devices running Android 2.3 Gingerbread or higher which allows you to boost the maximum volume for ringtones, alarms, message tones, etc.
Samsung Galaxy Note II internal speaker volume too soft for you even on maximum volume? Want to increase phone incall conversation volume? Or Galaxy Note 2 audio output not enough to power your professional headphone? There is a hack to maximize all these volumes. How to do so? Basically, you need to increase incall, speaker and headphone output volume in default_gain.conf system file. Yes, root access is required in order to do so. You can edit them manually, or replace the file with pre-modified default_gain.conf from XDA Developer, EdgaBimbam. And don’t forget to make a backup first as always…
How to increase Samsung Galaxy S III speaker volume to maximum? Samsung Galaxy S3 speaker is not loud enough for you even on default maximum volume? Then you need to try out this Samsung Galaxy S3 audio hack. This modification will make Samsung Galaxy S3 speaker volume as loud as it can in Ringtones, Messages, Videos, Music Player and other applications… In-Call volume is louder too in earpiece and speakerphone mode. And it might increase maximum volume for headset, Bluetooth, analogue dock, digital AUX and FM radio too. Try it to find out. Note – Root access is needed.
Err… I am not sure what have I done. My HTC HD2 does not show up system sound as default but ring volume instead when press on the volume rocker. How to set it as system sound by default?
Some of the latest smart phones like HTC HD2 do not have hardware d-pad. But some of the old software requires it. So what should you do? Simple, just download VolDpad, install it and use your phone’s volume buttons as the d-pad.
- Volume UP is remaped to d-pad UP. Can be hold for autorepeat.
- Volume DOWN is remaped to d-pad DOWN. Can be hold for autorepeat.
- Double click Volume UP is remaped to d-pad LEFT. Does not support autorepeat.
- Double click Volume DOWN is remaped to d-pad RIGHT. Does not support autorepeat.
- Double click with hold in Volume UP is remaped to d-Pad RETURN with Hold.Does not support autorepeat.
- Double click with hold in Volume DOWN is remaped to d-Pad RETURN.Does not support autorepeat.
- If a call is being established or is active the volume keys will behave normally.
- Running the file a second time will close the resident with a small tone.
Hmm… The volume function is not working anymore on HTC HD2 after installed. But you still can adjust the volume during call. Then, VolDpad is disabled on my case. Anyway, do try it out. It might be a useful tool for you.
Download VolDpad v1.0.1 here.