Every Android device has recovery mode. Same apply to Google Nexus 4. As usual, stock recovery does not have much feature compare to custom one like ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP. But you still get some useful functions like reboot system now, apply update from ADB, wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition. Recovery mode should be easy to load after boot into LG Nexus 4 Fastboot, right? Yes, but the stock Android system recovery <3e> can’t seem to be loaded after select Recovery mode from Fastboot, it just have an Android with No command lying there. Well, you are almost there…
How to load Google Nexus 4 Recovery Mode?
- Boot into Nexus 4 Fastboot.
- Go to Recovery mode with Volume buttons (Up or Down).
- Then select it with Power button.
- Android with No command will be loaded.
- Press and hold Power button then press Volume Up.
- Android system recovery should be loaded then.
- That’s all.