One of the best ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) features that I love ~ full system backup and restore with Nandroid. I can try lot of custom ROMs and restore back to my daily use ROM after testing them. Just like full system backup with Norton Ghost on PC. How to backup Samsung Galaxy S III with ClockworkMod Recovery? First of all, you need to install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3. Have CWM already? Continue to read below step by step guide for more information…
Step by Step Guide
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see SGS3 Logo.
- ClockworkMod Recovery will be loaded then.
- Go to backup and restore with Volume Up / Down buttons.
- Select Backup with Power button.
- After backup finished, select reboot system now.
- That’s all.
ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) will make a backup on external SD card by default. Else it will store at internal storage if no external SD card is found. And will store the backup at clockworkmod\backup folder based on date and time. Make sure that you make full system backup of Samsung Galaxy S3 with CWM from time to time to avoid data loss. Prevention is always better than cure…