Can’t find apps from Android Market in Amazon Appstore? Amazon Appstore has lot of paid and free applications and games for Kindle Fire. But it surely does not have the amount or latest apps like the original Android Market by Google. Besides, Kindle Fire does not have Android Market App installed. Only has Amazon Appstore. The simplest way to install applications and games from Android Market on Kindle Fire ~ have Android Market App installed on Kindle Fire. Then you can download and install apps directly from Android Market then. However, you need to root Kindle Fire in order to install Android Market App. So here is the solution for those who have stock Kindle Fire without root access…
- Android device with Android Market
Step by Step Guide
- On Kindle Fire, tab Quick settings.
- Click on More…
- Go to Device.
- Make sure that Allow Installation of Applications ~ From Unknown Sources is ON.
- Go to Amazon Appstore.
- Install ES File Explorer (or install any file explorer that you prefer).
- On Android devices with Android Market…
- Make a backup of the apps ~ How to backup Android apps into apk?.
- Copy the backup application apk to Kindle Fire download folder.
- Launch ES File Explorer.
- Go to download folder.
- Select application apk and install it.
- That’s all.
Note – Not every application from Android Market can be installed and use on stock Kindle Fire. Example, you can install Google Gmail but it won’t work (close right away after launch).