Yeah… I have Android 2.2 Froyo running on my HTC HD2 right now. That’s the main reason that I flashed HardSPL3 on it. By the way, Android 2.2 is really cool and new to me. Still need lot of time to explore it. Note – Be warned, Installing HSPL may void your warranty. But you can uninstall HSPL before send to service. The support won’t know it. Really cannot resist to have Android on HTC HD2. So I flashed HardSPL3 on my HTC HD2. So far so good…
How to flash HardSPL3 on HTC HD2?
Here are the guides from arkForces Team HardSPL3 by bepe and Cotulla. Just follow them to flash HardSPL3 on your HTC HD2.
Supported ALL LEO types
Please read carefully before installing!
1) To install this HSPL there must be any SPL version from this list on your device:
Otherwise the installation will fail!
You can select which SPL version to install in “Choose SPL” screen. To check your SPL version, hold the Volume Down button and do a reset.
It is possible to downgrade to this SPL, by just flashing to an Official ROM with this SPL version.
- Disabled CID Check, so you can flash any official ROM without using a Gold Card.
- Security Level = 0, so you can use all the boot loader commands (for developers).
- This HSPL will not get overwritten when flashing a full NBH with SPL via RUU.
- No NBH signatures check, so you can flash unsigned ROM images.
4) Warranty Issues
Be warned, Installing HSPL may void your warranty.
If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that you uninstall HSPL!
Only way to remove the HSPL is to flash an original SPL from SD card.
- Take any “RUU_signed.nbh” from a ship ROM and copy it to SD card.
- Rename it to “leoimg.nbh”
- Reset the device while pressing the volume down button.
This product is free to use, but at your own risk. We take no
responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by
this unlocking procedure. No warranties of any kind are given.
We have tested our product on several devices and have not found any problems with it.
DFT, bepe and Cotulla 2010.
Monkey, Leo and friends, tom_codon and Dutty for testing and support
Thanks to all the developers that make it happen.
Download HardSPL3 here.