Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced DataTraveler Ultimate Generation Terabyte (GT), the world’s highest capacity USB Flash drive. DataTraveler Ultimate GT offers up to 2TB of storage space and USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) performance. Yup, power users will have the ability to store massive amounts of data in a small form factor, including up to 70 hours of 4K video on a single 2TB drive. DataTraveler Ultimate GT offers superior quality in a high-end design as it is made of a zinc-alloy metal casing for shock resistance. Its compact size gives the tech enthusiast or professional user an easily portable solution to store and transfer their high capacity files.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT Features and Specifications:
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen. 13
- Dimensions: 72mm x 26.94mm x 21mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS v.10.9.x+, Linux
- v.2.6.x+, Chrome OS
DataTraveler Ultimate GT ships in February and will be available in 1TB and 2TB capacities. It is backed by 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.