Finally, I found an easy way to export Windows Mobile Phone contacts, calendar & mail to Google Account. No more export and import CSV file because this method does not able to copy contacts’ photo. Export contacts from Outlook to Google Account is not a good choice for me. Lucky, Windows Mobile Phone ActiveSync comes to rescue.
Note – Backup your contacts and calendar to Outlook first before sync.
How to export Windows Mobile Phone contacts, calendar & mail to Google Account?
- Open Windows Mobile Phone ActiveSync.
- Click on ‘Menu’.
- Select ‘Add Server Source…’.
- Enter your email address then click ‘Next’.
- Enter your user name (full gmail address), password and domain as ‘google’, then click ‘Next’.
- Enter ‘m.google.com’ at Edit Server Settings, then click ‘Next’.
- Select Contacts, Calendar and E-mail (if you want). Edit the sync setting if needed.
- Finally, click ‘Finish’.
If everything go well, Windows Mobile Phone ActiveSync will start to sync between Windows Mobile Phone contacts, calendar & mail and Google Account.