There were several readers who had issue during NAND Android installation. They faced Error Description: USB init failed ~ Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (723) issue. Basically, this happens on Windows XP which uses ActiveSync.
How to fix USB init failed RSPL\RSPL.cpp (723) on NAND Android installation?
- Load Android Flasher mode.
- Connect USB cable from PC to phone.
- You should see MAGLDR with ‘Wait USB…USB’.
- Go to control panel and then ActiveSync.
- Uncheck allow USB connections.
- Then execute DAF.
This should solve USB init failed RSPL\RSPL.cpp (723) issue for Windows XP users…