DFT LEO MAGLDR Bootloader is the bootloader that supports NAND Android and Windows Phone 7. Both HTC HD2 and T-Mobile HD2 are supported in MAGLDR v1.13. The latest MAGLDR v1.13 supports Android Recovery (AD Recovery) which put ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) in NAND memory instead of SD card. How to Install MAGLDR on HTC HD2? Just follow my step by step video guide to install.
Note – Your operation system like Windows Mobile 6.5 will be deleted when you install MAGLDR. Everything in your phone will be deleted. Do make a backup if you want to keep them. Do transfer all the data like contacts, calendar, SMS out first before install MAGLDR.
- Radio that support 576 MB RAM
Please follow these guides to install SPL-2.08.HSPL and Radio that support 576 MB RAM if you don’t have them. How to Install HSPL4 on HTC HD2? (Video) and How to Install Custom Radio v2.15 ROM on HTC HD2? (Video).
Step by Step Guide
- Verify that you have correct radio ROM (if you still have Windows Mobile 6.5).
- Press volume down button (don’t let go) and power on your phone.
- It will load into ‘Red, Green, Blue and White’ screen bootloader.
- You can see your HTC HD2 SPL version there.
- Connect USB cable from PC to phone.
- Serial status will be turned into USB.
- At PC, right click on ROMUpdateUtility.exe and select ‘Run as administrator’.
- Click ‘Yes’ if User Access Control prompt up.
- Follow onscreen instructions to install.
- Phone will be rebooted after installation finished.
- DFT MAGLDR Bootloader will be loaded then.
- That’s all.
Download DFT LEO MAGLDR Bootloader v1.13 here.