How to revive SD card after install Windows Phone 7 on HTC HD2? Yes, Windows Phone 7 ‘kills’ your SD card during its installation and partition with its own file format. Your SD card is practically useless now unless you revive it by repartition it again. No worry, I just revived my SD card and you can do the same too.
How to repartition SD card after install Windows Phone 7 on HTC HD2?
Note – only touch SD card partition. DON’T do anything to your hard drive.
- Download Partition Wizard Home Edition here.
- Put in your SD card into card reader.
- Launch Partition Wizard Home Edition
- You should see 2 partitions on SD card.
- Delete both of them.
- Create a primary FAT32 file type partition.
- Click ‘Apply’ to begin the process.
- That’s all.
Method 2 ~ Suggested by Amit
Load MAGLDR. Go to Services. Select clearsd MBR option. This will remove the hidden partition.