Android 2.2.2 Froyo anyone? NexusHD2-Froyo NAND Android is loaded with the latest Froyo (FRG83G) and is based on stock Nexus One which is fast and clean. And using Tytung r2 oldcam Kernel (supports CIFS UTF-8, Wi-Fi MAC address, Yaffs, Ext2/3/4) based on hastarin r8.6 oldcam. The good news ~ this is ClockworkMod Recovery ROM. You can flash it while on the road. But one thing that come short, it should supports SD-EXT but I can’t find my applications in EXT partition on SD card. Bug?
Having SMS issue on your Gingerbread? No worry, here is the fix for it ~ Android 2.3.2. It is almost pure gingerbread build from Google official git and using Huanyu kernel cooked by xda-developer, iamgpc. It is loaded with latest Google applications, Superuser and Nexus S Live Wallpaper.
Yeah… Another version of DFT LEO MAGLDR Bootloader was released by Cotulla. And this brings it up to version 1.13 now. It is like a Chinese New Year Gift to me. Thanks Cotulla.
What’s New in MAGLDR v1.13?
- Added support for Android Recovery (AD Recovery)
- Added support for raw boot partition format (like in native android devices)
- Fixed USBMassStorage data lost on big transfers
- Fixed Power-Off-Cable-Plug-Stop. Phone now detects this situation and reboots. Battery controller inside LEO needs runtime control during charge, it implemented in OS.
- v1.13 still compatible with 1.10 1.11 1.12. Future version maybe not compatible with previous, be warned.
- Added option “ClearSD MBR”. which erase MBR, so card can be formatted via any program after WP7 boot (“200 Mb problem”).
Android on HTC HD2 is moving from SD card to NAND ROM. The speed increased and battery life improved too. Here is an improved Android build based on DFT LEO NAND Android ROM which is based on HTC Desire with Android 2.2 Froyo. xda-developers, projection made some changes like ROM is rooted properly, percentage display on battery, EVO keyboard (broke user dictionary), no 60 ma drain after call, individual Wi-Fi MAC address for every device, smartass governor by default and G-Sensor freeze fix…
Yeah… JDMS v1.7 Ultimate is here. But in beta version, so do expect bugs flying around. So let’s pray all of them die soon. Okay, JDMS v1.7 Ultimate is based on Ultimate Droid 3.0 Beta which use Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread (GRH78) and Crawling r1 kernel with latest lights driver, smartass as default, no OC compiled by crawlingcity.