Facing lot of application force close issue? Want to retrieve deleted applications and data back? Then it’s time to restore Amazon Kindle Fire with backup. Of course, you need to have a backup Kindle Fire with TWRP 2.0 first in order to do a full system restores. You can select the partitions like system, data, boot, recovery, cache and .android_secure that you prefer to restore in TWRP 2.0 Recovery. Personally, I will restore all of them. Enable MD5 checking of backup files if you wish too. Okay, follow below step by step video guide to make full system restore of your Kindle Fire.
Step by Step Guide
- First of all, make sure that there is backup package in Kindle Fire SDCARD\TWRP\BACKUPS\0000000000000000 folder.
- Power on Kindle Fire.
- Press power button until you get orange colour power light.
- TWRP 2.0 Recovery will be loaded then.
- Select Restore.
- Select the restore package that you want.
- Check all the partitions that you wish to restore.
- Check Enable MD5 checking of backup files if you wish too.
- Select Restore now then.
- Click on Main Menu after restore successfully.
- Select Reboot then System.
- That’s it.
As you can see from the video tutorial, I managed to restore CM7 Android ROM from Kindle Fire stock ROM. Make use of TWRP 2.0 Recovery Nandroid backup / restore feature. You can try out lot of custom Android ROM on Kindle Fire without losing any applications, data and settings. Enjoy…