How to install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Note II? Yes, you will ask this question after installed CF-Auto-Root on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. CF-Auto-Root does not provide CWM anymore. So you need to install CWM by yourself. No worry, CWM installation on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is easy too. Just watch my step by step video guide to learn how to install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM)
Note – ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) supports Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 model only (Some reported it is working on GT-N7105 model too). Don’t install it on other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 models. By the way, if you want root access as well, select CWM Recovery with auto root.
Step by Step Guide
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Press and hold down Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Press Volume Up button when warning prompt.
- Odin download mode will be loaded.
- Connect USB cable to your SGN2.
- At PC, extract CWM Recovery .tar file that you downloaded to CWM Recovery folder.
- Then bring up Odin3.
- Click on PDA.
- Select the .tar at CWM Recovery folder.
- Click Start then.
- Remove USB cable from your phone when you see green PASS! at Odin3.
- That’s all and enjoys ClockworkMod Recovery.