Have an update zip file that you want to install on Xiaomi Redmi 1S? Yes, you can do so very easy on Redmi 1S. Basically, just copy the update zip to your phone. Then use Updater application to install. That’s it. Very simple, right? However, not all the enhancement or modification update zip is user friendly. Some might cause error to your Redmi 1S. Therefore, make sure that you use CWM or TWRP to make a full system backup first before trying them.
How to install update zip on Xiaomi Redmi 1S?
- First of all, copy the update zip file to internal storage root level.
- Go to Tools.
- Launch Updater.
- Press Menu hardware button.
- Then click on Select update package.
- Look for your update zip file and select it.
- Press Update.
- Confirm by click on Start update.
- That’s all.
Enjoy the new features or enhancements from your update zip…