Help! My Samsung Galaxy S4 is stuck at startup. Look like it is bootlooping. No worry, if you have made a ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) Nandroid backup on Galaxy S4 previously. No? Then, this guide won’t help you much. If yes, all you need to do ~ restore back the Nandroid backup. That’s it.
Step by Step Guide
- Boot into Galaxy S4 CWM Recovery Mode.
- Go to Backup and Restore.
- Select Restore or Restore from External sdcard.
- Choose the Nandroid backup that you want to restore.
- After restore finished, select Go Back.
- Then select reboot system now.
- That’s it.
Congrats. Your Galaxy S4 is back to life. Cheer…