How to root Onda V820w tablet? Yes, I root most of my Android devices. Same apply to my latest dual OS tablet – Onda V820w (Windows 10 + Android 4.4.4). Thankfully, rooting Onda V820w is not hard and simple as ABC. And the rooting method is quite generic and maybe it will work on other Onda tablets with Android too like V919, V989, V891, V116w, oBook 10 and 11. Who know? Just try it to find out.
Step by step guide
- First of all, download this root file.
- Extract all files to Root-Onda-V820w folder.
- Connect Onda V820w to PC via USB cable
- USB debugging mode should be enabled by default.
- Let Windows install USB drivers.
- Then run ROOT_me!.bat
- That’s all.
You should able to see SuperSU application installed after tablet being rebooted. Just update SuperSU to the latest version then update the binary file will do. Enjoy root access on your Onda V820w tablet.