There are lot of flashlight applications for Windows Mobile like TorchButton, HTC FlashLight and SpoonTorch. Here is another old but fun to play ~ Multi-lamp in Flash.
Multi-lamp in Flash Featured Lamps
- LAMP, a simple white screen.
- Strobe, to call for attention (or hypnotize someone º_o).
- Fader, with fade-in/fade-out light, like a lighthouse.
- SOS, that spells s.o.s in morse code.
- Disco, random bright colorful lights, like a disco.
- PEN, in which you can draw temporary light forms.
- Starlight animation (heavy on CPU).
- LOVELYGHT, just a visual test, also good for the loved ones.
- LIGHTER , for fun on a concert, as you can see on the picture.
- Match, pretty much like lighter.
- Candle, pretty much like match, with a twist.
- Eye of mordor, for geeks like me.
- LightSaber with sounds. Press top, middle or bottom of the screen for diferent effects, or use your keypad.
- Android boot animation
- Knight rider fade.
- Evil eyes on the dark.
- Firefly, click for interaction.
- Bicycle light, click to brake.
- Customize, only for some models that don’t light up on the opening, still with bugs.
- Exit, obviously to leave the application, you can also use the ENTER (in the middle of the keypad) at any moment.
Just place FlashLIGHT.exe to anywhere on your Windows Mobile and start using it.
Download FlashLight v7 here.