You can try lot of stuffs after installed ClockworkMod Touch Recovery (CWM) on Google Nexus 7. For example, custom modifications like theme, boot animation, application, kernel and ROM. It is very simple to install them as all you need to do is copy the update zip file to internal storage (sdcard). Then install it with CWM. No PC or Mac is needed. However, not every custom build zip is friendly to Nexus 7. Therefore, be sure to make a full Nexus 7 system backup with CWM before apply any update zip. Just restore to previous backup image if anything went wrong. Check out below step by step video guide to learn more…
Step by Step Guide
- First of all, copy the update zip file that you want to install into Nexus 7 internal storage (sdcard).
- Boot in Nexus 7 CWM.
- Select install zip from sdcard.
- Then select choose zip from sdcard.
- Select your update zip file (ClemsynEliteNexus7version1.zip in my video).
- Select Yes – Install your update zip file.
- After installation finished, select +++++Go Back+++++.
- Then select reboot system now.
- That’s all.
Enjoy your new installed custom mod on Google Nexus 7.
i did the process with the elite kernel on 4.2.1 abd cant get passed th x after reboot what can i do?
Restore to previous CWM backup.